1. In a bowl mix together the ground turkey, bread crumb, egg, and olive oil.
2. Form into pattys
3. Season with salt, then sear in a pan until the outside has a deep brown.
4. Cook in the oven at 325 degree until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees
1. Cook one pound of bacon until crispy
2. Separate the bacon and fat and cool them down
3. Dice (small) the onion and caramelize, use the same pan used for the bacon.
4. In a blender, blend: the onion, 1/2 cup fat, brown sugar, soy sauce, coffee
5. Cool down and enjoy