1. Mix together sugar, lime juice, rice vinegar,fish sauce, and Sriracha
2. Chop garlic small dice, slice green onions, and slice chicken.
3. Put a nonstick pan on high heat. And add an 1 tbsp unflavored oil, add garlic, green onion and chicken. cook until chicken is 50% cooked.
4. Then add cooked rice noodles and 2 tbsp of fish sauce
5. Cook until the sauce is evaporated
6. Push the pad Thai to the side of the pan and crack and egg and scrabble the egg.
7. Mix all together, turn off the heat and add the bean sprouts