1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt
2. In a separate bowl mix together the butter and sugar until fluffy
3. To the same bowl, add the eggs, vanilla extract, orange zest, and butter milk.
4. Then add the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix
5. Slice the citruses, then line a cake pan with parchment paper
6. Add slices off the citrus then poor the batter on top
7. Cook at 325 F for 30 to 40 min. until when you insert a tooth pick and it comes out clean.
8. Let is cool before enjoying
- Note: If you want it to be shiny then brush on some apricot jam on top